Our parent company and technology partner, Resonance, has developed the patented, proprietary technology that enables every brand on the beRESONANT store (and some others!) to design and make their garments responsibly for you, on demand. You can learn more about how we do that below.
 
 
OUR PROCESS
 
  • We don’t have inventory: every product we sell is made for you on demand only after it is ordered, which means our products exist only where and when they are wanted. As a result, we do not contribute to the waste created by the nearly 25 billion garments that are either put in landfill or incinerated every year1 because they were made but didn’t get sold.
  • Every garment we make is digitally printed on blank fabric, which uses 30% less ink, less water, and wastes less material than traditional processes like batch dyeing or screen printing. This means we do not create waste from unused rolls or pre-printed or pre-dyed fabric, and we do not contribute to the over 1.3 trillion gallons of water used for textile dyeing each year (garment manufacturing is responsible for 20% of all industrial water pollution)2.
  • Every product we make is shipped directly from the factory to the customer’s doorstep, which means we have a significantly reduced carbon footprint compared to retailers who warehouse or transport garments multiple times.
 
OUR MATERIALS
 
  • 100% of the chemicals we use in our printing processes are BlueSign-certified, and 100% of our inks are GOTS and ZDHC certified.
  • We only use natural materials, and all but one of our materials at least 93% biodegradable. Our goal is to use only 100% biodegradable material by 2021.
  • We trace to the ONE level, which means we can tell you how much ink and material were used for the garment(s) we made for you, specifically, as well as the name of the team member who sewed them. We are on track to trace all key usage metrics, including water, to the ONE level by 2021.
 
OUR FACTORY
 
  • Our parent company, Resonance, owns its factory in the Dominican Republic, which is where 100% of our raw materials are processed, and every garment is digitally printed and laser cut.  
  • 95% of our garments are sewn in the Dominican Republic; the other 5% are sewn in New York.
  • 100% of factory employees, including operators, are paid above the Industrial Sector living wage for the Zona Franca. We do not employ minors.
 
We are committed to providing transparency into what we make, how we make it, and with whom, so you can feel good about the clothing you purchase. This is just the starting point: we are making progress towards enabling complete transparency every day, and would love for you to join us on this journey. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to hello@shopberesonant.com with questions.
Our parent company and technology partner, Resonance, has developed the patented, proprietary technology that enables every brand on the beRESONANT store (and some others!) to design and make their garments responsibly for you, on demand. You can learn more about how we do that below.
 
 
OUR PROCESS
 
  • We don’t have inventory: every product we sell is made for you on demand only after it is ordered, which means our products exist only where and when they are wanted. As a result, we do not contribute to the waste created by the nearly 25 billion garments that are either put in landfill or incinerated every year1 because they were made but didn’t get sold.
  • Every garment we make is digitally printed on blank fabric, which uses 30% less ink, less water, and wastes less material than traditional processes like batch dyeing or screen printing. This means we do not create waste from unused rolls or pre-printed or pre-dyed fabric, and we do not contribute to the over 1.3 trillion gallons of water used for textile dyeing each year (garment manufacturing is responsible for 20% of all industrial water pollution)2.
  • Every product we make is shipped directly from the factory to the customer’s doorstep, which means we have a significantly reduced carbon footprint compared to retailers who warehouse or transport garments multiple times.
 
OUR MATERIALS
 
  • 100% of the chemicals we use in our printing processes are BlueSign-certified, and 100% of our inks are GOTS and ZDHC certified.
  • We only use natural materials, and all but one of our materials at least 93% biodegradable. Our goal is to use only 100% biodegradable material by 2021.
  • We trace to the ONE level, which means we can tell you how much ink and material were used for the garment(s) we made for you, specifically, as well as the name of the team member who sewed them. We are on track to trace all key usage metrics, including water, to the ONE level by 2021.
 
OUR FACTORY
 
  • Our parent company, Resonance, owns its factory in the Dominican Republic, which is where 100% of our raw materials are processed, and every garment is digitally printed and laser cut.
  • 95% of our garments are sewn in the Dominican Republic; the other 5% are sewn in New York.
  • 100% of factory employees, including operators, are paid above the Industrial Sector living wage for the Zona Franca. We do not employ minors.
 
We are committed to providing transparency into what we make, how we make it, and with whom, so you can feel good about the clothing you purchase. This is just the starting point: we are making progress towards enabling complete transparency every day, and would love for you to join us on this journey. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to hello@shopberesonant.com with questions.

Search

Just added to your cart:
Subtotal:
Excl. postage 
Checkout
Just added to your wishlist:
Excl. postage 
My Wishlist

Size Chart