We Make Clothes In An Entirely New Way
For An Entirely New World

Our Mission

beRESONANT enables the creation and purchase of responsible clothing that connects brands and customers through meaningful purpose.

What We Deliver...

Change who is making our clothes by providing opportunity, leveling the playing field, and amplifying talented creators.
 
Change how, where, and when our clothes are made by empowering creators with a state-of-the-art technology platform that enables them to make clothing sustainably.

Enable informed and responsible choices by helping consumers understand the impact of their decisions through transparency, insight, and access to information.

Our Factory

Resonance, our parent company, owns its factory in the Dominican Republic where 100% of our raw materials are processed, and every garment is digitally printed and laser cut. 95% of our garments are sewn in the Dominican Republic;
the other 5% are sewn in New York.

We are on track to open up a carbon and water-neutral factory in the United States by 2020. 100% of factory employees, including operators, are paid above the Industrial Sector living wage for the Zona Franca. We do not employ minors.

NO INVENTORY


Every product we sell is made for you on demand only after it is ordered.

As a result, we do not contribute to the waste created by the nearly 25 billion garments that are either put in landfill or incinerated every year because they were made but not sold.

DIGITAL PRINTING


Every garment we make is digitally printed on white fabric, which uses 30% less ink, less water and wastes less material than traditional processes.

We do not create waste from unused rolls or pre-printed, pre-dyed fabric.

We do not contribute to the over 1.3 trillion gallons of water used for textile dyeing each year. Garment manufacturing is responsible for 20% of all industrial water pollution.

OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT

Every product we make is shipped directly from the factory to the customer's doorstep.

We have significantly reduced our carbon footprint compared to retailers who warehouse or transport garments multiple times.

Our Materials

100% of the chemicals we use in our printing processes are BlueSign-certified
100% of our inks are GOTS and ZDHC certified.

We only use natural materials, and all but one of our materials is at least 93% biodegradable. Our goal is to use only 100% biodegradable material by 2021.

We trace to the ONE level, which means we can tell you how much ink and material were used for the garment(s) we made for you, specifically, as well as the name of the team member who sewed them.

We are on track to trace all key usage metrics, including water, to the ONE level by 2021.

The Stats

Resonance, our parent company, owns its factory in the Dominican Republic where 100% of our raw materials are processed, and every garment is digitally printed and laser cut.

95% of our garments are sewn in the Dominican Republic; the other 5% are sewn in New York. We are on track to open up a carbon and water-neutral factory in the United States by 2021.

100% of factory employees, including operators, are paid above the Industrial Sector living wage for the Zona Franca. We do not employ minors.

Our Transparency Promise

We are committed to providing transparency into what we make, how we make it, and with whom, so you can feel good about the clothing you purchase.

This is just the starting point: we are making progress towards enabling complete transparency every day, and would love for you to join us on this journey. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to hello@shopberesonant.com with questions.

Search

Just added to your cart:
Subtotal:
Excl. postage 
Checkout
Just added to your wishlist:
Excl. postage 
My Wishlist

Size Chart